john kerry talking about syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe some syrian made sarin is on the way to the conus.

Reportedly the gas used was from Saudi Arabia. But it'll work the same here.

The fact that they are so hell-bent on starting a sh*tstorm leads me to wonder if those behind the curtain don't see a major economic train wreck being at our doorstep; war is the greatest distraction, it provides the best excuses and scapegoats, and was the engine that brought us out of our last depression. And this situation has almost no support from the American people or the rest of the world, but yet our "leadership" is determined to get this party started. Gotta be a reason.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The fact that they are so hell-bent on starting a sh*tstorm leads me to wonder if those behind the curtain don't see a major economic train wreck being at our doorstep; war is the greatest distraction, it provides the best excuses and scapegoats, and was the engine that brought us out of our last depression. And this situation has almost no support from the American people or the rest of the world, but yet our "leadership" is determined to get this party started. Gotta be a reason.

Agreed, the great & powerful OZ is up to something.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The reason is opportunity. For what is the question. But alas, Never let a good crisis go to waste!
For the past 150 years opportunistic politicians have brought this country to where it is now. Brought forth mainly under the guise of "protecting our assets and interests", and "spreading values and influence." Catch phrases to oblivion. :)

The cool thing is, people are finally seeing through that BS. A lot of people still can't though.
I know it was hard for me to come to the realization after years of buying that crap hook, line and sinker. It's hard to admit when you've been wrong about something you believed in so wholeheartedly for so long.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After listening to kerry spin his story, i have a couple questions.

If we knew assad was preparing a chemical attack for three days prior to the event, was there any effort to notify the opposition forces of the impending strike?
I mean, i have heard that we refused to deliver gas masks to the "rebels" but surely somebody told mccain to let his buddies know they were about to be doing the crappie flop.
Or, did we sit back and let it happen?

Also, if we are certain they used chems against opposition targets before now, why are we just now hearing this definitive intel?

Why did we wait until now to "do something"?

Dont get me wrong, i do not support an attack on assad unless and until it is a national security threat worthy of response, im just thinking out loud.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After listening to kerry spin his story, i have a couple questions.

If we knew assad was preparing a chemical attack for three days prior to the event, was there any effort to notify the opposition forces of the impending strike?
I mean, i have heard that we refused to deliver gas masks to the "rebels" but surely somebody told mccain to let his buddies know they were about to be doing the crappie flop.
Or, did we sit back and let it happen?

Also, if we are certain they used chems against opposition targets before now, why are we just now hearing this definitive intel?

Why did we wait until now to "do something"?

Dont get me wrong, i do not support an attack on assad unless and until it is a national security threat worthy of response, im just thinking out loud.

Good questions & very valid questions as well. When Kerry was being asked similar questions he was fidgeting like a little kid caught in a lie.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mind just keeps going back to the "Love, peace, & chicken grease." Kerry who is now a war monger. What switch got flipped in that noggin' of his? Yea I know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom