john kerry talking about syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I got from that was the same thing we were told the other day. And still the same tactics to try to draw support from the American people by playing the pity card. They think if they can use the victims like they did in Sandy Hook it will draw them international support, but they are gravely mistaken in this case.

Sounds more & more like we will dive into this alone & if that is indeed the case, the chances of Syria & Russia keeping their word just got more real. We go in alone & we are in trouble.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I got from that was the same thing we were told the other day. And still the same tactics to try to draw support from the American people by playing the pity card. They think if they can use the victims like they did in Sandy Hook it will draw them international support, but they are gravely mistaken in this case.

Sounds more & more like we will dive into this alone & if that is indeed the case, the chances of Syria & Russia keeping their word just got more real. We go in alone & we are in trouble.

They keep beating that war drum. I think they are waiting until the markets close before they launch the missiles.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They keep beating that war drum. I think they are waiting until the markets close before they launch the missiles.

Sadly I would not doubt if it doesn't start over the weekend setting us up to be in a fresh war for Sept. 11th anniversary. I also wouldn't doubt if we don't get hit on multiple fronts this year on 9/11 either will this piece added into the puzzle.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe some syrian made sarin is on the way to the conus.

Hell I still stand by my biggest fears of nukes or chemical weapons being smuggled in through the Mexican border or up through Florida. If illegals can exploit hole in our border so can people looking to do us harm. I don't imagine it would be too had for terrorists to bribe cartels into smuggling weapons in here along with their drugs. Money has a way of talking & so does dealing with people that have a shared hatred for the US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom