Knows-it-all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, this guy is Michael, and he’s originally from south Louisiana. EVERY SINGLE PERSON I’ve ever known from south Louisiana has been a know it all. If you’ve done it, they’ve done it bigger, better, and know more about it. Michael wants us to be friends, but I can’t stand to be around him more than about 10 minutes at a time and find myself avoiding him. The problem is he lives a half mile north of me. :rolleyes2
Has he been introduced to snipe hunting?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has he been introduced to snipe hunting?
I don’t know, but he asked the guy lives closest to him if there were bears in this area. Michael swears he saw a black bear by the creek that runs behind his house. I’m sure he really saw a pig, but I kind of wonder how much he’d had to drink before he saw the “bear”.🤣

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About a month ago I made a couple big brush piles on Michael’s place, and I told him it was too dry to burn them. The county wasn’t in a burn ban at that point, but it was still way too dry to be burning. About 8:45 that night, he sends me a text of one of the brush piles blazing, and about 15 minutes later, he calls me to tell me flaming ash is going everywhere and wants to know what to do. I told him he could either babysit the fire and make sure it didn’t spread or call the volunteer fire department to put it out. He had several people in our little community do drive bys to see who the idiot was burning, but no one called in on him. He ended up staying with the fire, and it didn’t get out but told me he wasn’t burning another one.
View attachment 403277
View attachment 403278
I feel your pain. Glad he’s not my neighbor

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know, but he asked the guy lives closest to him if there were bears in this area. Michael swears he saw a black bear by the creek that runs behind his house. I’m sure he really saw a pig, but I kind of wonder how much he’d had to drink before he saw the “bear”.🤣
I say that sounds like a good reason to find a nice cold place and a couple friends to camp, build a fire and start drinking until the first one sees bears...... Deer camp maybe.... and I have a guy I would bet will see bears PDQ and then tell stories about it for the rest of his life and get that shutup look on his face when you allow you were there LOL.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 47 years with her she's got me pretty well convinced that she knows everything. :D

mwke.jpg

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say that sounds like a good reason to find a nice cold place and a couple friends to camp, build a fire and start drinking until the first one sees bears...... Deer camp maybe.... and I have a guy I would bet will see bears PDQ and then tell stories about it for the rest of his life and get that shutup look on his face when you allow you were there LOL.
Deer camp is where you wake up in the morning hoping no one was shot or stabbed overnight. I was hunting with a friend once, but we had yet to start the hunt. We were standing around an old home site and he decides to take a 10-100 around the corner of the house. I give him time to do his business and I shoot off a couple rounds. He come waddling around the corner with his pants down around his ankles and yelling WTF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom