Lazy ass people :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to park my cart next to douche bags who eat up two spaces at the front of the row. If no such douche bags exist, I'll take my cart from the corral and return it there when I'm done.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave up hope on my paint job when some dbag's loose cart took a toll on the bedside of my truck at coweta walmart. Granted it only had +/- 375k miles at the time, all it needed was some TLC with a polisher.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what business is it of yours that people take two parking spots...you"ll show them by possibly damaging they're vehicles?
What do You care?
Parking spots arent made big enough for the soccer Mom's that drive turbo-dualy, four door trucks, surely your not saying you would like to damage someones Moms vehicle?
its OK,

Oh, I park in the handi-capable parking places, they are nice and big....ha

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's rude an inconsiderate so I make it my business. I drive a nice car and when I want to keep it nice, I park in two spots in the BACK ASS END of the parking lot when no one is around. If Mom drove a dualy, I would teach her to park it. Now mind you, I'm not talking about people with big trucks who do make every effort to get the thing into the middle of the spot and they stick a little over the edges or front. They are fine although in the interest of being polite, I would recognize that is an inconvience for others to try to park around so I would still park at the back of the lot or drive a different car (most ppl with 50-70k dualies have access to their wife's SUV). Then again, I still open doors for people.

But if you are one of those douche bags who parks cocked sideways and forward in a big ass dualies (or not dualies) with 22s and 37 in tire that has never so much as hauled a peice of plywood let alone been off more than a gravel road in it and you eat up 4 spots at the front of the row, yeah you are going to have to move my carts. I wouldn't ram someones car with a cart on purpose but if the wind blows a certain way, well that's just the universe balancing its krama now isn't it.

Having worked with handicapped children, if you park in a handicap spot with no placard, I'll just block your ass in and wait for the police to come. Most I know would love to write a guy in a sparkly tshirt and a mud free jacked up f150 with blingy rims a ticket for handicapped stop parking. For all the evil in this world, it's good to sometimes do a little good for my fellow man. :D

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a good example. Plenty of parking in the back to double park but this dickball had to park his shiney white (really a white) corvette in the very front. Since this place didn't have carts, this was the next even better thing. God bless the jeep driver.

uproxx.files.wordpress.com_2014_09_jeep.jpg_dc27d7f29ea326b0303e015b782b424e.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom