Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springfieldxd23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my wife's truck 2004 Chevy crew cab Z71 5.3 auto.
mistys 04 chevy 004.jpg

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my new baby I bought a couple weeks ago, an 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. I may throw on some Holden SSV badging to really screw with peoples."Is that a BMW??":scratch:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v124_Chvelle_IMG_20110401_080350.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v124_Chvelle_IMG_20110401_080312.jpg

600 horsepower my eye!!!:eek2:
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v124_Chvelle_IMG_20110401_080350.jpg

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NIce G8 GT, I had a Liquid Red GXP with a manual in mind until the dealer refused to honor my GM employee discount and then called me back and said not only no discount but they wanted a $5000 premium over sticker. Went to a dealer in MWC and picked up a Sport Red Metallic GXP instead.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that's crazy talk from the dealer. It's a comfortable car, but tiny compared to my 95 Caprice...I still haven't figured out how to get in it without dislocating my neck to keep my head from getting stuck outside. They are holding their value pretty good so far plus they are kinda rare.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those G8's look good but don't kid yourself. I don't think anyone who knew cars would mistake it for a Bimmer. You may be able to trick girlies at the bar into believing you tho.

I just googled it and the G8 GT's have 361hp stock, what did you do to get yours to 600 whp?

My company car:
[Broken External Image]

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A brotha in DC in a winter beater thought it was a bimmer.:) The '08s had 361 hp but was reclassified as 355 hp after the some exhaust, tuning or octane ratings changes. I lucked out on the tag, not weird crap like the wagons which I drove back from DC with. xxxGEH -> Ma still hasn't let me live that down. :)

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My baby. I absolutely love this truck. Wifey wants little ones soon so I will have to get a crew cab, but I sure do love the reg. cabs the best. Gonna miss her when she's gone.

[Broken External Image]

Where was this Picture taken? That is one of the prettiest pictures I have ever seen. That snow cover mountain is beautiful

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was this Picture taken? That is one of the prettiest pictures I have ever seen. That snow cover mountain is beautiful

I took this picture just outside Phoenix on top of a mountain called "Four Peaks". It is one of my favorite places in lower Arizona. The bottom is pure desertcovered with Saguaro's, but the top is heavily wooded with Oak and Pine trees. Really cool place I recommend to all who visit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom