Liquor Store Owner Firing at Robbers Shot by Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickb2202

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops have a hell of a tough job... **** can hit the fan at any time when you are on duty. you are ALWAYS expected to make the right decision instantly!!!!! even if its pitch dark. what a hell of a way to make a living. Don't see why anyone does it...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that it's a requirement to obtain high rank in OKC. And most any large metro PD from what I've seen.

I think so too. Too bad that attitude comes out at the most inopportune times and tarnishes the reputation of the "boots on the ground" cops who have to deal with the problems that kind of 'tude churns up (and rightfully so at times) in law-abiding citizens ...

The biggest problem is the good citizens and the good cops are getting caught in the cross-fire between brass, criminals and bad cops. I don't know what the answer is but Capt. Nelson's foot-in-mouth disease is certainly not the answer ... :rolleyes2

I've got about as much respect for him and his type as I do some of the posters in this thread (who think that they are somehow all knowing about cops and their "type") ...

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops have a hell of a tough job... **** can hit the fan at any time when you are on duty. you are ALWAYS expected to make the right decision instantly!!!!! even if its pitch dark. what a hell of a way to make a living. Don't see why anyone does it...

While the Rest of us civilians walk around relatively safe?

My apologys to those this will infuriate, Thank You for Your Service

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think so too. Too bad that attitude comes out at the most inopportune times and tarnishes the reputation of the "boots on the ground" cops who have to deal with the problems that kind of 'tude churns up (and rightfully so at times) in law-abiding citizens ...

The biggest problem is the good citizens and the good cops are getting caught in the cross-fire between brass, criminals and bad cops. I don't know what the answer is but Capt. Nelson's foot-in-mouth disease is certainly not the answer ... :rolleyes2

I've got about as much respect for him and his type as I do some of the posters in this thread (who think that they are somehow all knowing about cops and their "type") ...

I've lived in OKC almost my entire life and I can't recall a Chief or Sheriff in OK county that wasn't against CCW/open carry or one that didn't support a AWB. It's a pretty stark contrast with the real cops who actually do the work of policing. And who does the media run to for their expert opinion on such matters? The chief. So yea the rest of your post is pretty spot on and this illustrates one of the reasons why.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I run across people that's OC'ing, I'm not too worried, but your staying at the top of my threat list and will keep closer tabs on your movements if your in my area.

chvymn69

New to the site!
Reaction score
the cops never gave a order they just started shooting he did not no the cops were there until he was shot. it was not just a robbery they were going to kill him. they tried to zip tie his hands to gather with a 357 hand gun to his head.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the cops never gave a order they just started shooting he did not no the cops were there until he was shot. it was not just a robbery they were going to kill him. they tried to zip tie his hands to gather with a 357 hand gun to his head.

And the evidence of this is where?

Latest posts

Top Bottom