LoneWolf'49

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paul....

We shared a few Cuban Cigars, a few sips of whiskey, and lengthy conversations about guns.

I enjoyed the stories of your life and the raised eye-brow you'd give me when I'd talk of Las Vegas and my(wife and myself) future plans of retirement there.

Here's an Old Irish Blessing for you my friend.......

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've known Paul since we were in High School. Although I've read many of his posts I never knew Lone Wolf '49 was Paul.

I only found out about a week and a half ago when he posted a Browning O/U for sale that I wanted to buy. I PM'd him to give me a phone number, it was during that call that we learned we knew one another.

We met at Freddy's on Penn and I bought lunch, we visited a good long while about our lives and people we knew.

I was looking forward to renewing our friendship and getting together to do a little hunting.

This is like a kick in the gut!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure who "owns" his posts, but maybe we could export a copy of the threads he participated in, and give it to his family. Those posts represent a big insight into who he was and this website won't be around forever.

He was a great member and we could use a few hundred more like him.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so sad to hear this...Paul was one of the really, really good guys. He used to give me a ton of good natured crap when I'd go to H&H to shoot, but he'd also give you the shirt off his back. I bought my GSG 1911-22 after shooting his one time; he was a great guy, I consider him a friend, and he was a wealth of knowledge. My prayers go out to him and to his family. I'm gonna miss him; a lot. I just hate hearing this awful sad news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom