Looking for crossbreed supertuck retailer in Tulsa/BA area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just filed for my CCW license, but it's actually not for me yet (the holster that is)..... my brother in law's wife wants to buy him one for their 4 year anniversary coming up in a couple months... but doesn't want to order online. I remember hearing that a couple stores in Tulsa had them in stock.. it's for a glock 22.

I'll want one as well in a couple months... for a Springfield Armory XD-40.

Anybody know where these can be found & for roughly how much?

:thanku:

brettlt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OPS usually has about a dozen different Crossbreed's, but I believe they will order a special one for you if you pay in advance. But that does give you the option to pay cash, instead of buying over the internet.

Shifty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you cant find one for the particular model gun your looking for I had great luck ordering straight from Crossbreed. Their based not far outside of Springfield, MO. Just have to give them time to make it, their website Im sure has the delay posted. Shouldnt be anything nutty like a year or 6 months like with milt-sparks.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OPS probably has them, but if not, direct from Crossbreed is the only other way (I know of). Don't worry, the longest I've waited for a holster alone was about a week. A belt and holster took close to two weeks.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered 2 Crossbreed Supertuck holsters and 1 of their belts in the last 6 months. Everything I bought was from Crossbreeds website. Waited about three weeks each time I ordered, and had no problems. It's a good company with a good reputation, and great warranty (2 week trial period and lifetime warranty). Best holster I've had so far. Would highly recommend their belts also. A good belt makes a HUGE difference when you carry.

:mosh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom