Looking to purchase a new 1911 in the future

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Save a few hundred more and get a Les Baer. Picked this one up $1400 OTD. Used safequeen. Don't get in a hurry and you will find one.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00326.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like Chard very much, I want his gun. Les Baer would be my 1st choice. You might talk to Gary at randgfirearms.com don't go by what you see, ask him. He doesn't have any Baer's but he does have several custom's from the old Masters. He's as honest as they come and great to deal with.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Les Baer, Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, Night Hawk etc. but for my budget, I went with the Kimber Pro CDP 2 and I am very satisfied. I can't wait for the Glock 1911 with the triple stack mags to come out......lol

Will this 1911 be for conceal carry?

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a Taurus pt1911 and I haven't had any problems with it but I've read bad reviews on it. It seems you either get a good one or a bad one. I got lucky.

I've read good reviews on Rock Island Armory 1911. They are cheap and ugly but they seem to work and they have good customer service from what I've read.

Latest posts

Top Bottom