Lots of things have changed in my life ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only sleep around 4 hours a night anymore. I use to sleep around 6 but since my wife died over a year ago that has dropped to 4. I occasionally get a little extra but not much. Surprisingly if it's a solid 4 good hours I can function but if it's broken sleep I struggle

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, that's 2 nights in a row for me that I've gotten 6 or more hours in. In fact, I remember getting up to let the dogs out, but fell right back to sleep and must have gotten back up to let them in, but don't remember that. Lol

All these years I was worried about getting hooked on pain pills and now I'm wondering if I can become addicted to benadryl ... because for sleeping, that **** is da bomb. Lol

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you people that aren't sleeping well, might talk to your Dr. about sleep apnea. If you've got it and can get treatment, it can be a life changer.

I know what's causing mine. It's cyclical in nature and I know EXACTLY what triggers it but you are right about the sleep apnea. I have a neighbor whose wife was diagnosed with it. She got a machine. It changed her life. Really.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While sleep (or lack thereof) is never really my friend, it's been a really tough two weeks. I'm overseeing a case that's resulting in twice daily briefings for the head of my agency. The calls from DC start at 06:00 and sometimes I'm still on the phone as I drive home at night. If I wake up in the middle of the night, that's it. My brain just won't shut off. :(

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While sleep (or lack thereof) is never really my friend, it's been a really tough two weeks. I'm overseeing a case that's resulting in twice daily briefings for the head of my agency. The calls from DC start at 06:00 and sometimes I'm still on the phone as I drive home at night. If I wake up in the middle of the night, that's it. My brain just won't shut off. :(

Yep. I used to have that problem with trials. Closer we got to trial on a case, worse it got. Nothing worse than not being able to turn it off ... especially in your sleep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom