Love for the Classics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeanderingBeing

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just using this as a conversation starter, as I am very bored at the moment, but what the hey...

Anyone else here have a special place in their heart for their Mosin Nagant? If not, what old school rifles do you enjoy the most?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the mosin nagant M38 was the first milsurp rifle i ever bought, a member here still probably has it too.

i like mosins mausers K-31's and K-11s', garands, sks most anything C&R

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In order;

1. SC 1903A3
2. SA M1 Garand
3. Swiss K-31
4. Inland M1 Carbine
5. M1A1/M14 (only because I haven't shot it yet)
6. K98
7. 91/30 PU

Dude... no Thompson? Not necessarily the 1927, but no TM1?

That is a pretty kick-ass list though (including the Thompson) that Every American should consider owning should they tell themselves that they love the heritage of historic guns in America.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been talking with my ex father-in-law about his Springfield Garand. He got it several years ago thru CMP and it's pretty nice. He says he'll let it go for $700. What do ya'll think?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dude... no Thompson? Not necessarily the 1927, but no TM1?

That is a pretty kick-ass list though (including the Thompson) that Every American should consider owning should they tell themselves that they love the heritage of historic guns in America.

No, those are a little to rich for me. I have shot several though, along with a few M2 Greaseguns. If your going to have a submachinegun it should be in .45acp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom