Medical Examiner: Moore Warren In-Custody Death Homicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the Beast needs an ID provide papers for your self preservation - 666

Not even remotely the same thing. The police were summoned to a disturbance. They did not just randomly come across the guy and pull the "let me see your papers" bit.

It seems to me that many here don't think the police is authorized to investigate a crime.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. If he would have just shown obedience, he'd still be with his family today.

I don't think obedience is the right word. A better word would be compliance. Help them figure out what happened and move on with life.

I've recently had a neighbor file a false police report and tried to implicate me. I did not sulk up and refuse cooperation. I told the officer precisely what occurred and it was a friendly experience with the officer.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think obedience is the right word. A better word would be compliance. Help them figure out what happened and move on with life.

I've recently had a neighbor file a false police report and tried to implicate me. I did not sulk up and refuse cooperation. I told the officer precisely what occurred and it was a friendly experience with the officer.

Doesn't matter which word you use, as long as the subject does what he's told, immediately. It's not up to me as a civilian to determine what I should or shouldn't do if an officer's around. Best jus to shut up and do what he says.
That's the way it plays in Tulsa County, anyway.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, the state owns us and can do with us as it pleases. weowe our lives to the state, and every breath we take is because the state allows it. lesson learned.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, the state owns us and can do with us as it pleases. weowe our lives to the state, and every breath we take is because the state allows it. lesson learned.

Oh the drama ... :rolleyes2 You guys don't know what "owned" is ... I'd suggest a trip to some regions in the Middle East ... or maybe Africa ... to get a real good look at just how good you have it here ... even WITH all the problems we have. I swear you guys are worst than a bunch of menopausal splinters getting together for tea and crumpets to complain about how awful men have treated them all these years ...

Y'all please don't stop Hudson's and Davidson's on account of me posting. It's my not-so-humble opinion, not an admonishment. The manufactured angst wears me thin, that's all ...

Carry on ... :)

WTF with auto correct?!?!!?!!? Jeez ... it's cussin' and discussin', not Hudson's and Davidson's ..
:scratch: :lmfao:

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I've seen of the incident, it looked like excessive force but that's just my opinion. I was talking with my wife last night about this, and it's almost to the point where I want to buy dash cams/on person cameras to record any interactions with law enforcement. Not that I have many interactions with them, but it only takes one time of "you're not complying" or "I thought he had a gun", etc.

Hell, just the other day my wife, who is CPR trained, witnessed a car accident just as it happened so she stopped her vehicle and went over to one of the cars to see if she could help. The driver was unconscious so she was knocking on the window trying to get the passenger, who was semi-conscious at the time to unlock the doors. By this time, an officer had stopped and started yelling at my wife to get away from the vehicle. She tried to tell him that she was trying to help the people in the car, but he just kept yelling "get away from the vehicle" and proceeded to put his hand on his weapon! This obviously freaked my wife out, so she backed away from the car, went back to hers and waited to see if the police tried to see if the people in the car needed help. They didn't, and thankfully an ambulance showed up a few minutes later. It just seems like sometimes some of them are way too eager to use force, but again just my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom