Men's wedding rings?...whatcha wearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmn

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a plain white gold band. When we first got it it felt so heavy because it's thick and wide, but now it feels awesome and I never notice it, except it's too loose and when it gets cold or wet i worry it will slide off

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've got a gold(1st one)and a silver(2nd) band they both show wear/scratches really fast.
I would recommend the titanium and the comfort fit(bevelled inside edges).
I wouldn't wear one to work if you do any type of manual labor, electrical or construction.
I almost cut my finger off twice when the ring caught on things.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear a permanent scar. lol I was working on an old CJ7 and laid my hand accross the solenoid. It took about a whole 3 seconds to melt it off of my finger. Yes it hurt. Now I am just waiting to have it fixed.

OSU

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a simple titanium wedding band. Bought it a day or two before the wedding and paid less than $100 for it. IT was funny, My buddy from college got married last year and same thing the just wanted a simple titanium ring. At the wedding we got to looking we both got the exact same ring.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work with tools some... my ring spends lot's of time on my key ring. It's sliver with one diamond in it.

Like a few others ...not a bling guy. I have not carried a watch since they started putting clocks in cell phones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom