MWC man shoots a guy in his house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For your information, I also took the same oath, but taking that oath is not justification to destroy life. Suppose the individual who breaks into your home is there to steal food for his family. Is it justifiable to "put him down" because he has threatened your way of life?

Welcome to the ranks of those whom I worry about.

Well now wait. I sure as hell don't support the trigger happy armchair dirty harry types, BUT I also don't care if he is there to steal food for his starving family. If he steals my food, then it is my family that is starving instead.
I have several people that come around and ask if they can do work for food and money. YOU BET YOUR @SS YOU CAN!!! I make stuff up that I don't need done, and give them things I cannot really afford to lose. The fact is they are not stealing or begging.
It is with that theory that I say if you feel threatened or have the opportunity to remove a thief/attacker/whatever, then it would be a tough call not to answer.

Fact is nobody here knows how they would react. You can only train and prepare the best you can. Even for those who have already had to react to a situation like this, the next one will not be the same.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have read this whole thread and nothing is mentioned about pets in the house?
I am just curious to know what you would do if you came home to an otherwise empty house and just a couple of very loved little dogs( or other pets ) were in the house?
Would you use deadly force to protect them?
Everything in my house is MINE! I worked hard to buy it and I will protect it with all I am worth including my pekinese and my wife's yorkie ( you can have the cat)! Right or wrong I am going to defend what is mine. Anybody who breaks into a home knows or should know the danger he\she poses to themselves by doing said crime. Cutting a career criminals career short could save someone else's life at a later date and remove one more bad guy from society. I will not go looking for a fight but if the situation presents its self I will do what I have to do. JMHO

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been trying BB. All I can do is draw stick figures. You cant tell who is doing what to whoever and kind of looks like a cobbled pile of kindling for your fireplace.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been trying BB. All I can do is draw stick figures. You cant tell who is doing what to whoever and kind of looks like a cobbled pile of kindling for your fireplace.

I so enjoy those threads on arfcom! LOL There was a time when everyone was "making movies" of incidents too. I did one for "One to the Hip" here -- Thank you Danny Tanner!! :lmfao:

Let me see if I can find it ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap ... I swear I have not been able to find a single thing I have searched for this week ... Blah!!

I am gonna go have a drink and see if I can remember where I put it ... sorry, dude ... it was great (if I do say so myself) ... DannyTanner was a really good sport about it!

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well send me a pm with your phone number and I will call you next time somehing like this happens for the proper advice.

I can't give you advice because that would not be right
I could be sued for giving advice because I am not a Lawyer ! But you can contact JB Brooks for some legal advice . I'm not sure what he charges but you can PM him and I'm sure he will give you a quote ! But I can
give you my opinion for what it is worth 2 cents maybe
I still think you should have kicked both of there asses
and put them both out just my 2 cents !

:tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom