MWC man shoots a guy in his house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i was told one time by a public prosecuter that the old saying with the lawyers was if you shoot some one breaking in your window be sure and grab him and pull him in the house (dont let him fall outside)...

I have heard that also . The plice used to always tell me to make sure the perp is dead if you have to shoot someone also. I am pretty sure thats the old one sided story bit.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the woman whose 911 tape from around Stroud was released a few months back

Women and children will always get the benefit of the doubt. The best thing with that recording was the operator telling her to go ahead and shoot him. That is the total opposite of what most of them do. I am glad that he did though.

A buddy of mine took his ccw class. The instructor covered what he thought should be done during a 911 call. He said to give them the address, tell them that you shot someone in SD , give them your name and hang up. His instrctor told him that the operators are trained to collect evidence and they will keep you on the phone grilling you over. Right after shooting somebody is probably not the best time to tell your story. I have been told top not answer anything buit the basics; name rank and serial #. To tell the police that you will give a statement at alater date when you calm down. Then get a lawyer before talking.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if im outside and my kids or wife are inside when the perp enters the premisis and I see it..?... its on. Straight Up.

If my kids and wife are NOT at home and I see that??.. Im going in. Period. Sorry, call it what you want. I aint shootin anyone in the back.

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy to second guess the guy

Herein lies the issue. If there is this much diversity of thought on a forum consisting of people who understand firearms, who strongly support the second amendment and right to CC, what would happen in a grand jury? The decision on whether or not this is a clean shoot is not made in that instant. Rather, it happens weeks/months later by a DA who may or may not have an agenda, by people who may or may not understand the law, and by people who may or may not support the second amendment in the same way we do.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Herein lies the issue. If there is this much diversity of thought on a forum consisting of people who understand firearms, who strongly support the second amendment and right to CC, what would happen in a grand jury? The decision on whether or not this is a clean shoot is not made in that instant. Rather, it happens weeks/months later by a DA who may or may not have an agenda, by people who may or may not understand the law, and by people who may or may not support the second amendment in the same way we do.

Thats wht sucks about juries. Your side only gets to pick half and the prosecutor gets to pick the other half.

We are seeing first hand what can happen with the OKC pharmacist. It is impossible to determine by what the video caught if there was indeed a reason to shoot the kid again. However, he was threatening everyones life in the pharmacy. I just dont put any value on somebodies life that will do an armed robbery. The DA is trying everything to get a conviction out of this. You would think let the act send a message to anyone wanting to commit an armed robbery, but , its telling me be prepared to get prosecuted if you defend yourself.

arjlyn06

New to the site!
Reaction score
That was a terrible happening in that house but he was still lucky that he was still alive. Hope whoever the suspect is, will be punished by the authority. If I am the victim, I also don't forget that tragedy.
my realestate seo services

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Straight up folks... if you go in, you dont kill an unarmed perp. Hold him at gunpoint until the cops arrive, if he draws (a gun or a knife) shoot him.

What else is there to discuss... you cant go shoot them in the back, if you follow them in. Confront if you CHOOSE so, its YOUR HOUSE... you may confront.
Some may go in, some may call 911, How can any of us that are not TRAINED on a daily basis SAY what we will and will not do.
It is good to read everyones "what I would do in this situation"
Reality is different. It all depends. Period.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering. Have any of you had an intruder in your house? When I was 18, A man who was on pcp broke in my home and hid in the closet. In the middle of the night he came in the bed room and put his hand over my girlfriend's mouth and drug her out of the bed. She grabbed me by the hair to wake me. He did not rape my girlfriend like he wanted to, but I got the crap beat out of me. I beat him with eveything I could find. When you are on pcp you don't feel pain. To make a long story short. I made a decision that day. If a man breaks into my house, he will die there. I never kept a handgun in my house until after that. The LEO told me that next day to kill them and make sure they are dead. " For the flammers" No. I do not want to kill anyone for any reason. If a man breaks in a house, he has allready made a decision to do what ever he has to in order to get away even if that means killing you or a love one. What if he was going in to hide in this mans closet? All I can say is, don't break into my house unless you are willing to die. Sorry. Just my two cents.

A dead man tells no tales !

Latest posts

Top Bottom