My cousin just won!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's one busy woman!! But why is she wearing a Seminole County Sheriff shirt? Is she also with the SD there?

She is currently the jail administrator for the Seminole County jail.

Good deal Evan, how long before you're #2 down there?

Won't ever happen. Nepotism.

Thank God. :rolleyes2

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are probably the only member here who has ever been to or even heard of Calvin, Oklahoma. :tounge2:

Yeah, I'm sure it was her. She's been a Hughes County reserve deputy as well as an EMT since the mid 90's.

She's also just a semester or so away from being an RN. I don't know why in the hell she don't go for that instead of this dadgum long arm bizness. :ugh2: It's more money and much more rewarding.

Calvin is a old running place. It used to be a tough place back in the day. We hit the river there to ride several times a year now, don't do the rough/drinking etc etc anymore, just playing on the river and the July 4th is a fun time for the grandkids and stuff. I hope your kin can do some good in her new position, glad to know she has the RN degree to fall back on. She was sitting in a Patrol Car where we were parked in our UTV's watching the Parade and we struck up a conversation about riding on the river and she was asking bout my UTV that I had built and her being a female officer down around those parts, as it is a different part of our state down around there, I was raised and ran around all down in there when I was younger and know it can be tough.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to her! Calvin is a big City compared to Moss :anyone:

She and I are both Moss alumni - class of '86.

Moss is a school, not really a community (even though most folks think of it thataway). Horntown is the community. All my family still live in the Horntown area.

:werd:

On a upside there's some pretty country down there. Would be nice cruising around down there.

Yup. I grew up huntin' and fishin' and drinkin' in this neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom