My OHP experience!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This happened in the late 80's.

I was in Tulsa on Garnett waiting on the midnight drag races to open. I did not have very much money that night and had not been to the races in a long time so I asked how much was admission and sure enough I was short on money!

I turned around and was headed home when I came up on an OHP sobriety check point on Garnett at the railroad tracks just south of the drag strip.

I stopped and handed him my expired license and then he saw my expired inspection sticker and tag! I was in for some tickets and then it happened.

A guy in a car tried to go around the checkpoint where I was stopped and the trooper hollered at him and the guy in the car said.......TRUE STORY...."What the f^@k do you want!!" The trooper smiled at me, handed my expired license back to me and said have a good evening and went to the guys car, shut it off and asked him "what's your hurry son?"

I did not stick around to see what happened to that guy but I sure thank him a bunch!!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's the short JBTs you have to worry about... Always prying asking stupid questions... "You been drinking?" Duh, can't you smell it? Got a bong between the seat if you want to fire it up with me....

True story... I took a dog from one right in front of his face. Bwahahahaha!

Just for you GC & BB

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the short JBTs you have to worry about... Always prying asking stupid questions... "You been drinking?" Duh, can't you smell it? Got a bong between the seat if you want to fire it up with me....

True story... I took a dog from one right in front of his face. Bwahahahaha!

Just for you GC & BB

LOL ... where's the pics of MY dog, you slacker??:50cal:

If I had known I was gonna have to get the terms of our custody agreement in writing ... well ... DON'T MAKE me call JBBOOKS ... :NO:

Seriously though, thanks for giving him a good home. I love that dog!!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL ... where's the pics of MY dog, you slacker??:50cal:

If I had known I was gonna have to get the terms of our custody agreement in writing ... well ... DON'T MAKE me call JBBOOKS ... :NO:

Seriously though, thanks for giving him a good home. I love that dog!!

He went for a ride to see shootsumm with me today... peed on his flowers, crapped in his yard and drank out of his fountain.... Such a good boy :)

Had a lady friend over last night and I got up to get a drink and he was in her lap.... He's a player!:sweat:

Oh and the short JBT was directed at the one on the turnpike with the short man syndrome... Keelty knows who I'm talking about. I had 14 guns and about 2K of ammo headed to the range, made for an interesting stop.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He went for a ride to see shootsumm with me today... peed on his flowers, crapped in his yard and drank out of his fountain.... Such a good boy :)

Had a lady friend over last night and I got up to get a drink and he was in her lap.... He's a player!:sweat:

Oh and the short JBT was directed at the one on the turnpike with the short man syndrome... Keelty knows who I'm talking about. I had 14 guns and about 2K of ammo headed to the range, made for an interesting stop.

:rotflmao: You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know!!

Man, I bet that was a fun stop ... You so look like a terrorist ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom