My OHP experience!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:rotflmao: You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know!!

Man, I bet that was a fun stop ... You so look like a terrorist ... :P

You say the sweetest things..... I may have been rocking the beard then to... He didn't look at them all he just wanted to know if I robbed someone and what the hell I planned on doing with all that stuff.... Duh! Shoot with the FGST :screwy:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You say the sweetest things..... I may have been rocking the beard then to... He didn't look at them all he just wanted to know if I robbed someone and what the hell I planned on doing with all that stuff.... Duh! Shoot with the FGST :screwy:

LOL ... unfortunately they can't all be cool like GC ... To be honest, I am surprised he didn't drag you outta the car by the hair of your head and taz your butt!! :naughty:

I can't tell you how many times we have tried to get GC's co-workers to go shooting with us. Only had one fella come out a couple of times. He really liked it but danggit he got married and had little kids ...

I hate it when that happens ... :tounge:

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL ... unfortunately they can't all be cool like GC ... To be honest, I am surprised he didn't drag you outta the car by the hair of your head and taz your butt!! :naughty:

I can't tell you how many times we have tried to get GC's co-workers to go shooting with us. Only had one fella come out a couple of times. He really liked it but danggit he got married and had little kids ...

I hate it when that happens ... :tounge:

I want more hawt lady shooters with loose morals and low standards to shoot with us :mosh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom