My thoughts on Sooner State Pawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped by there last week to check them out. Everyone was very nice. Yes, there inventory was a little lean, but what they had seemed priced right.

Personally, I was looking at Saiga 12's. They had one for $599. That's $100 less than other places I've looked.

Plus, if I ever need a 3D bleeding Zombie target, I know where to go!

Flynraider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A big +1. I have used them for a transfer, ordered 2 guns through their gun genie, and bought 1 rifle and a stripped lower off the shelf. Always a pleasure to deal with and the prices are dang near impossible to beat.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One day while Barry Greyson had time I stopped by for the usual "hows things?" While there he mentioned this site, and when I had the time to look it up I saw SSP ad and thought hell that's not too far from my apt. Ill stop by. As they say the rest is history, I've gone in there every wed & sat, they know me by name and are always polite, helpful, talkative. I have recommended them 6 buddies from work along with my brother and sister, because they are top notch folks.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1... I've bought 4 different guns from them, had them do a transfer for something I bought online, and traded one in. I actually bought it back later, since they were selling it so damn cheap. I've also sent 3 of my employees down there, and they have bought guns as well. I like them. When I call, they know who I am. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom