Obama Event Goers on Benghazi… What?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously hope that video was edited to show only ignorant people. Are America's college students really that clueless? :(

IF nothing else it's indicative a a very real problem. I could see one or two, but a whole string of them? I remember we had to bring a current event out of the newspaper every day to discuss and this was in high school! I know my kids and nieces have zero interest in the news, but that's slowly changing. Kind of hard to swallow when I'm a news junkie.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to college at OSU and there's another member on this board that does as well that writes columns for the O'Colley. I can say that most of the people I know have a little bit of knowledge about what's going on. And most of them identify themselves as Republican. However I know a few people that don't know what the hell is going on and they identify as Democrat. Take it fwiw. I wish they would do a video at a Romney support place and see if that side of the spectrum is just as uninformed.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure there was editing involved, but the one that gets me is at 1:36. "It really comes down to foreign policy for me." The question is posed and the response, "I don't even know what that is honestly."

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if these interviewees will get
free iphones to be able to keep up with ..current affairs....(obama hands Down?)

They will all get free iphones, all the gals will get free birth control pills and all the guys will get free condoms---the essential "rights" for living in America.:rolleyes2:grumble::rolleyes2

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously hope that video was edited to show only ignorant people. Are America's college students really that clueless? :(

Having returned to school after a 21 year break, I would say that is is about 30/60/10.

30% are cool aid drinkers that have no clue. FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN R & D. They are also the ones who seem to be the spoiled brats who have had everything handed to them all their life, and are lazy as hell!
60% are informed and sick of all the crap from all politicians.
10% are semi informed and are not sure what they think.

Sad thing is the 10% seem to be aligning themselves with the other 30% as time goes on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom