October Meetup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to think of places we all could meet up.
Lake Thunderbird has Pavilion rentals but on line I can't figure out the prices but i did see something like 8AM until 11PM for the rental.

Would be sweet to rent one on a weekend day and have it open the entire time with food and drinks and I know zoom beach one is right close to water where you can play and catch fish sometimes.

Mother-in-law rented it for her wedding party.
I caught fish and cooked it on an open fire.

Just thinking out loud here.

Black Rifle coffee for a short visit is nice.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to think of places we all could meet up.
Lake Thunderbird has Pavilion rentals but on line I can't figure out the prices but i did see something like 8AM until 11PM for the rental.

Would be sweet to rent one on a weekend day and have it open the entire time with food and drinks and I know zoom beach one is right close to water where you can play and catch fish sometimes.

Mother-in-law rented it for her wedding party.
I caught fish and cooked it on an open fire.

Just thinking out loud here.

Black Rifle coffee for a short visit is nice.
A Fish n Eat family day would be fantastic.

Waurika Lake has a huge Pavillion for rent, or a Day Use area for no fee. Plenty of parking and boat launch near by.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those wanting it on the weekend, just do it. There will never be a day, time, or location that would get everyone. Do like @pstmstr and say you are going to be at ____ on _____ at _____ and there will be some able to be there.

Yep last time I said I'd be there I didn't make it. This time I'm just gonna say I'm gonna TRY to be there.

Edit: well ****. No I won't. I have a pain management appointment at 10 up off Memorial by Mercy Hospital. 💔 Well piddle I'll try for November I guess. Dammit!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep last time I said I'd be there I didn't make it. This time I'm just gonna say I'm gonna TRY to be there.

Edit: well ****. No I won't. I have a pain management appointment at 10 up off Memorial by Mercy Hospital. 💔 Well piddle I'll try for November I guess. Dammit!
You're just a tease. 😜 we will be 10 minutes from Mercy.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're just a tease. 😜 we will be 10 minutes from Mercy.

Oh WAIT!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I thought you guys were gonna be on the southside!! 🤦🤦 I'LL BE THERE FOR A LITTLE BIT THEN! 💖💖💖😁

I guess when that chicken comes out of the oven I better get some cookies going. 😉

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Oh WAIT!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I thought you guys were gonna be on the southside!! 🤦🤦 I'LL BE THERE FOR A LITTLE BIT THEN! 💖💖💖😁

I guess when that chicken comes out of the oven I better get some cookies going. 😉
Cut around the backside of the mall and pop out on May. If you catch the lights right, I bet you can do it in 5 minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom