October Meetup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just a reminder. This Wednesday at Black Rifle Coffee Company 14215 N Penn. I'll be there by 9 or so.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well darn. The meeting that was planned for Wednesday morning has grown to three meetings, so I will not be able to make the meet.

One client meeting grew to three for that day and another one on Thursday.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd try again. Was really bummed I couldn't make the last one. The neighbor kids got your cookies but I'll make some fresh ones and try again ...
IIRC you came to a NYE breakfast in Bixby a few years ago and we talked and I’m sure there were supposed to be some cookies coming my way that I never got, I can’t remember the stipulation why I was getting them but I’m sure I fulfilled my end of the deal, I want my cookies !!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC you came to a NYE breakfast in Bixby a few years ago and we talked and I’m sure there were supposed to be some cookies coming my way that I never got, I can’t remember the stipulation why I was getting them but I’m sure I fulfilled my end of the deal, I want my cookies !!

Oh hell who knows! I have so many of you guys saying I promised cookies that I've just about decided I need to get addresses and just start mailing out a dozen cookies to everyone who's ever talked to me. 🤔😉😋😘

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh hell who knows! I have so many of you guys saying I promised cookies that I've just about decided I need to get addresses and just start mailing out a dozen cookies to everyone who's ever talked to me. 🤔😉😋😘
3717 S. Butternut Ave. Broken Arrow Ok. 74011
I’ll be waiting 😋

Latest posts

Top Bottom