Official Gold Bond Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im telling you guys that friction defense stuff is where you really need to be. There is no more making gravy in my britches, powder all over the bathroom, or that unfortunate moment in the day when you realize that your powder is gone.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I can get GB to be a sponsor for the Thunderbird Run 'n Gun. A little bottle of the green stuff y'all are talking about sounds like it would be a great door prize for the runners!

You know, they really should put a warning on the bottle about slapping yourself in the nuts while putting it on. JB, you do product liability, right?

Kidding, kidding.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda wish I'd had some GB last night, after spending an hour on the floatpurger mezzanine trying to figure out why the ultrasorters were gushing water like Niagra Falls. Then later down at the detrasher mezzanines, unlocking the #1 detrasher and #1 hydrapurge and getting them back on line.

Corn starch this morning after the shower sure felt good though.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to look for the friction defense or body glide. I used to get wonderful results with carbolated vaseline when running a combine or tractor in the summer, but they don't make it anymore.

Cedar Creek

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread has been a revelation in solving the liquid dribbles on my twin dangles. For all these years I have naively thought of GB as a one application product. Still, its going to take awhile for me to warm up to the idea of my furry meatballs looking like a pair of bayou beignets.

Sparky2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ballgravy.jpg

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep wanting to reapply for the sensation. The glide-effect is just an added bonus at this point. I'm afraid of where I'm going from here. My wife may wake up to find my body next to her, OD'd on Gold Bond, lyng dead with a pile of minty-fresh balls piled between my legs.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I keep wanting to reapply for the sensation. The glide-effect is just an added bonus at this point. I'm afraid of where I'm going from here. My wife may wake up to find my body next to her, OD'd on Gold Bond, lyng dead with a pile of minty-fresh balls piled between my legs.
you strike me as the type of kid that had to get burned before he stopped touching the stove, we can recognize our own, if that's the case put a light dusting on after your next shower. Exponential difference

Latest posts

Top Bottom