I Believed The Gold Bond Lie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gbblue1lf.jpg

Used this stuff for years in all sorts of climates. It's awesome right now as I'm always out doors in jeans working right now.

Man up!!

Ek :mosh:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, so it gets better than green? I almost bought the blue until I found the green elsewhere in CVS. I'm a little disappointed I didn't catch that bottle color description until just now. I'm a go big or go home kind of guy. You know me, I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals fuh-laming!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I said. I was immediately told it doesn't work that way. As a skeptic turned believer, trust me, it doesn't happen. PM me your cell # for pics.

Cool - can I get a before & after? Since you use the nuclear strength stuff, maybe I can get a two-fer: evidence of no bag batter, and to see whether there is excessive evidence of burning irritation? You might pluck a little, too, so I don't have to squint checking for hidden dough-balls. I wanna know you ain't lyin' to me.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No dough balls. This stuff is great. I can't believe it's a freaking powder. I'm beginning to think it might be able to replace Astro-Glide. ..... maybenot.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the green all most every day.... But on my feet! :hyper:

It keeps the sweat problems down to a minimum.

I will have to try the green stuff.

Lets see, yellow for under arms, blue for feet, a mix of the two is green, for down under. :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom