Official Gold Bond Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep wanting to reapply for the sensation. The glide-effect is just an added bonus at this point. I'm afraid of where I'm going from here. My wife may wake up to find my body next to her, OD'd on Gold Bond, lyng dead with a pile of minty-fresh balls piled between my legs.

RIP Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you strike me as the type of kid that had to get burned before he stopped touching the stove, we can recognize our own, if that's the case put a light dusting on after your next shower. Exponential difference

I powdered the kids after hopping out of the shower this morning. A bit more sting than my experiences last night, but if anything, they were only partly damp. It was a great sensation on my way to work, though. I never thought of myself as a masochist, but Gold Bond Powder may have changed my mind.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back when a teenager. Cousin came running through the house screaming.

Found out later he had a serious case of summertime ROT and had been applying some ointment. Wasn't watching what he was doing and got Grandma's Ben Gay and smeared the fellas with a big glob.

It's always funny when it happens to somebody else. :rollingla

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread...
2454329-1507274200-69816.jpg

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to use GB, I work outside in this heat. Had many a case of extreme monkey butt. Started wearing boxer briefs and using Corona multi purpose ointment. This stuff is used for horses and cattle, but a nurse told me about it. It's a thick cream that stays put.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to use GB, I work outside in this heat. Had many a case of extreme monkey butt. Started wearing boxer briefs and using Corona multi purpose ointment. This stuff is used for horses and cattle, but a nurse told me about it. It's a thick cream that stays put.

Swamp ass so severe you think you just might have shyt yourself without knowing. Been there.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep wanting to reapply for the sensation. The glide-effect is just an added bonus at this point. I'm afraid of where I'm going from here. My wife may wake up to find my body next to her, OD'd on Gold Bond, lyng dead with a pile of minty-fresh balls piled between my legs.

I've read this post many times at this point. The last sentence. The last sentence, man. "a pile of minty-fresh balls piled between my legs"

Let's break this down. The first thing that gave me pause was that "pile" is used twice. That makes the sentence a little awkward, and made me aware of something else.

Just exactly how many balls do you have, Danny? I can safely say I do not posses enough balls to form a pile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom