OKC area WARNING: Rick Hernandez, claims to be OCPD, offers checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to love this review about him..lol

I saw a drunk making a lot of noise. Hernandez appeared to become upset because he had to get out of his seat to deal with the drunk. He took the guy down quickly and cuffed him. Then on the way out to the squad car, banged his head several times against an iron fence, followed by the car door. This was two years ago.
Why is everyone draging all the dirt
they can find on him and not even heard his side of the story ! all over a deal gone bad on a gun Vultures !!!

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He probably is an officer and is probably an alright guy, he either changed his mind and thought it was easier to not answer the phone than own up to it, or he got so busy he completely forgot he agreed to buy a $900 upper and answer his phone. I'm not saying the guy is horrible, just that you might want to think twice if you get an email from ocpdguy asking if you'll take a check for your goods.

That definitely makes a lot of sense... If he changed his mind that quickly with you, and then just decided not to even talk to you, he might decide to stop payment or pull funds out of his bank before his check clears if he doesn't like the item he buys....

Just my .02...

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda with Isha's Pa Pa.

Near as I can tell, Rick didn't do a damn thing wrong except fail to return a phone call - hardly a crime worthy of having your name dragged through the crap. ESPECIALLY when he's not here to defend himself.

The rest is pure speculation. But... boy.... who knew that asking to pay by check was a clear sign of being a scam artist!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda with Isha's Pa Pa.

Near as I can tell, Rick didn't do a damn thing wrong except fail to return a phone call - hardly a crime worthy of having your name dragged through the crap. ESPECIALLY when he's not here to defend himself.

The rest is pure speculation. But... boy.... who knew that asking to pay by check was a clear sign of being a scam artist!

Well, unfortunately this is one of the less attractive features of some members here:

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10302

How do you think I found the place?? :rotflmao:

BTW, I love the use of a post on another board, by some ******* who is allowed to remain anonymous, to demean and judge someone who is apparently not even a member here.

Some of you guys ... :nono2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom