OKC area WARNING: Rick Hernandez, claims to be OCPD, offers checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok everyone can calm down. He is an officer and I know because we went through OCPD academy together in 01. Second business is business just because someone does not return your call or stands you up does not give you the right to post all of his personal info IE e-mail address. I also dont think its right to post about someone who is not on the forum and who cant tell his side of the story. And if there is any more questions about if a person is an officer or not you can call the Department they claim to work for no need to post on a public forum. And wanting to pay with a check does not mean someone is a crook. If you dont feel comfortable just simply say no cash only no need to bash someone who has a limit on there debit card. I know that I can only get out 300 a day and that is to save me if my card gets stolen. Just my opinion.

I didn't put all of his information up, just his name and email address. These things would be important if there was somebody running around pretending to be a police officer and passing bad checks. I didn't say that's what happened, just that it's a possibility.

It's also a pretty big deal when someone in a position of public trust turns out to be untrustworthy (Clinton?). If he changed his mind, no big deal (even though he very clearly said he would definitely take the item). But when he doesn't return phone calls or email it turns into a shady situation that others should know about.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did he contact you through here, or somewhere else?

Hey, maybe he just got busy. It happens. Some people aren't as good about that kind of thing as others.

Still, why the "I'm a cop" thing? Sound like something an untrutable guy might say to appear trustworthy. I don't start my deals with "I'm a machinist." It sometimes comes up later, in conversation, but hey.... trust me...

Anyway, I bet he got really busy, and had more important things to attend to. I like most of you guys.... LIKE. My family, and so on come first always. Maybe his mom got sick. Trust me, I'm a machinist.:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom