Oklahoma has 50,000 Militia members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought badge bunny was the leader? That's the only reason I joined..........
Who wouldn't want a woman leader? She don't take it from anyone!:buttkick:

Lol ... far as I can tell they wouldn't have me. :naughty: Something about I'm hard to get along with ... :wink2: And not knowing my place ... And me not bringing anything to the table ... :rotflmao:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make fun of me. I may be the only thing standing between your daughter and a FEMA rape camp. How funny will I be then?

AR u kidding? If they come we will all know that they got at least 4 guns offa u. Thanks for supplin the enemy with arms. They'll be like "look it's a walkin' arsenal we can knock over".

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought post 12 solved all of those problems.?

:scratch: Why would I give a bunch of smelly, hairy guys in matching camo, with some pretty significant mental issues a Post 12 when I have a nice, clean-cut member of the New World Order, with the keys to the Mansion, at my beck and call?? :anyone:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see...50,000 militia members in OK? We have to discount the 43 farmers that, between them, reported 4473 head of their own cattle as militia members, the 3243 members of The United Band of Liars Inc. of Oklahoma, who between them claimed--erroneously--to have 30,031 followers, the 231 members now confined to nursing homes, another 455 members in mental hospitals--the doors are open, brothers--and a couple hundred more who are now in jail on various weapons and narcotics charges, plus all those who cannot leave the house without permission from Mother or the missus, and you have what, two or three dozen actual members?

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Large trenches were also dug, and a wrangler was paid over 900K to round them up. I suspect the entire herd was destined to be shot and killed by our gubberment agency.

I still don't understand why millions were spent to collect a fine of less than a million with an overwhelming show of force that got kicked back in their faces.

They could have just driven up while he was at the feed store and arrested him, put a lien on the farm and cattle, and it would not have gone any further than the local newspaper.

The government abuse against the citizens its sworn to serve is despicable.

^^^^This^^^^

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shouldn't have said 50,000 tactical operators. Look for flyers on our upcoming meeting at Dunkin Donuts.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_ninja_zps619eca24.png

I honestly think that this guy was a cop in Blanchard.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make fun of me. I may be the only thing standing between your daughter and a FEMA rape camp. How funny will I be then?

Not trying to hurt your feelings or anything. But I highly doubt you would be the only thing standing between my daughters and a FEMA camp. I'm reasonably certain my son in laws, their fathers, my son, and myself would all be there to protect the integrity and safety of the family.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this talk about FEMA camps. Where's dog at????

There was some guy from the Oklahoma Defense force that called into KMOD a few weeks ago. Talking about how they are militia and stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom