Oklahoma has 50,000 Militia members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He has all the qualifications needed 40yrs of tactical barrel roll training, 27 tours in the sandbox, 13 tours in africa, 5 tours in south america. Hell, he was on the bin Laden raid. Perfect candidate.

Exactly. Just a little too high strung for me ... look how high maintenance he's been here, where all any one has to do is type and read ... And get together to eat and shoot every once in a while ... :wink2:

Which reminds me ... hey!! Jestik and Veggie ... when and where is the next eat and shoot gonna be??

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll save you a lounge chair by the pool ... you have your route to the Governor's Mansion mapped out already, right?? Just tell the guys at the gatehouse you're looking for me!! :wink2: :rotflmao:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I have my sun tan lotion and towel ready! I would wear my battle gear but it leaves horrible tan lines.
but is it really a mansion or one of those dreaded FEMA camps? I don't want my lotion to be misused.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my sun tan lotion and towel ready! I would wear my battle gear but it leaves horrible tan lines.
but is it really a mansion or one of those dreaded FEMA camps? I don't want my lotion to be misused.

Oh yeah ... its a real mansion ... the Keatings remodeled it during Frank's two terms in office. Not nice enough for Cathy ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom