oklahoma Law Maker introduces 4 new Gun Bills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Horribly written article.

I don't like the idea of treating elected officials differently. What says just because someone was elected that they should be allowed to carry a gun?

On the bright side, maybe if it passes they'll start shooting each other on the capitol floor.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, at least it is a start. After our legislators figure out that once they are targeted and "taken out", they'll need for everyone to be able to carry in those places to protect them in a way they cannot accomplish themselves. Kinda like when at home and someone comes in threatening Dad with a gun and Mom does the defending while the gunman is concentrating on Dad.

Woody

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only one I sort of like is letting private schools contract for armed leos like public schools do...but what's stopping those private schools from hiring armed security now? Why does it have to be a cop?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only one I sort of like is letting private schools contract for armed leos like public schools do...but what's stopping those private schools from hiring armed security now? Why does it have to be a cop?

Betcha their insurance carrier would drop them like a rock. Most standard markets would anyways.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i am confused by that one, too. The private school i attended in tulsa had security. He was a LEO, IIRC, but rarely was in uniform (i can't recall if his badge was visible or if it was a security 'badge')

Latest posts

Top Bottom