Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, there is. And for every New York City anti-gun law there is a state that allows open carry.

Overall, in the last 20 years has the ability to buy, possess and carry a firearm increased, decreased or stayed about the same?

Overall, in the last 20 years has the ability to obtain an abortion increased, decreased or stayed about the same?

<sigh> Apparently, I'm going to have to literally spell this out for you.

You said--and I quote--"The claim the left wants to "take yer guns" is pure demagoguery that has no basis in fact."

Now, take your time and read this carefully, for comprehension. Move your lips if you have to. Which side, left or right, generally runs things in jurisdictions have passed "New York City anti-gun laws?" Which side, left or right, generally runs things in jurisdictions have passed open carry?

The left may not be getting anything done at the federal level, and the average, across the nation, may be neutral, or even tipping in favor of less restriction, but the fact that the left is generally hostile to gun rights is so obvious that only you could evade or deny it.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess we learned one thing from me making that comparison.

No, the left won't trade attacks on constitutionally proteced right for the right's attacks on another, or vice versa. They both will just double down and rationalize.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
<sigh> Apparently, I'm going to have to literally spell this out for you.

You said--and I quote--"The claim the left wants to "take yer guns" is pure demagoguery that has no basis in fact."

Now, take your time and read this carefully, for comprehension. Move your lips if you have to. Which side, left or right, generally runs things in jurisdictions have passed "New York City anti-gun laws?" Which side, left or right, generally runs things in jurisdictions have passed open carry?

The left may not be getting anything done at the federal level, and the average, across the nation, may be neutral, or even tipping in favor of less restriction, but the fact that the left is generally hostile to gun rights is so obvious that only you could evade or deny it.

Attempts bu the left at restricting guns, no matter how misguided, are not the same thing, let me say that again, are...not...the...same...thing as coming for your guns.

I attended the super secret left meeting and I can assure you, the left is not coming for your, or my, guns.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A double. A two fer. A twin killing.
i939.photobucket.com_albums_ad231_nightowl2255_OSA28_zpsetj7iy7v.jpg

The mere fact that you did that is proof that I'm living in your head, rent free! :tounge2:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attempts bu the left at restricting guns, no matter how misguided, are not the same thing, let me say that again, are...not...the...same...thing as coming for your guns.

I attended the super secret left meeting and I can assure you, the left is not coming for your, or my, guns.

No, they are just coming for the scary parts of our guns, like the ghost guns and shoulder thingies that go up.

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
- Diane Feinstein

“I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.”
- Barack Obama (during conversation with economist and author John Lott Jr. at the University of Chicago Law School in the 1990s)

If you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available.Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colorado)

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're pro-life and aren't willing to help the woman (you forced to have a kid) raise the child then you are pro-birth and not pro-life. You'll be complaining in 15 years when he isn't raised right and takes to stealing or being in a gang that it was the mothers fault. Hypocrites want to say life is sacred but do nothing to help improve the lives of others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ho. Lee. Shite.

"I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say 'Sorry.' it's 1999. We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
--Rosie O'Donnell

--Barack Obama

“Confiscation could be an option&#8230;mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”
--Andrew Cuomo

"It's Time The Entire Country Stood Up Against The NRA."
--Hillary Clinton

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
--Diane Feinstein

Good Lord, man! They don't just believe it, they're proud of it! Can't you even follow their own loudly-trumpeted words? I realize you salivate (and probably express other bodily fluids) at the chance to gargle Hillary's testicles, but are you totally blind, deaf, dumb, and stupid?

They may have the political acumen to realize they can't accomplish it--see, e.g. "If I could have banned them all"--but can't you even see it?

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ho. Lee. Shite.

"I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say 'Sorry.' it's 1999. We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
--Rosie O'Donnell

--Barack Obama

“Confiscation could be an option&#8230;mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”
--Andrew Cuomo

"It's Time The Entire Country Stood Up Against The NRA."
--Hillary Clinton

--Diane Feinstein

Good Lord, man! They don't just believe it, they're proud of it! Can't you even follow their own loudly-trumpeted words? I realize you salivate (and probably express other bodily fluids) at the chance to gargle Hillary's testicles, but are you totally blind, deaf, dumb, and stupid?

They may have the political acumen to realize they can't accomplish it--see, e.g. "If I could have banned them all"--but can't you even see it?

Dave, he just accomplished his mission.

Last edited by a moderator:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, they are just coming for the scary parts of our guns, like the ghost guns and shoulder thingies that go up.

Well... our resident apologist must've forgotten Feinstein's new and improved AWB in 2013. LOL... but nothing direct.... and not from anyone of consequence....

Dave....

1.bp.blogspot.com__YwjORDnEQ8k_UzIXGAuX_CI_AAAAAAAAwO4_T67U9Lu0214195bb5ac41e9418e2269f157f1d2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom