Oklahomas best fast food burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite fast food burger?

• A&W

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Braums

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Burger King

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Freddys

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sonic

• Steak n Shake

• McDonalds

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 66 44.6%
  • Wendys

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braums for the win. Whataburger is great also but a restaurant cannot be judged on a burger alone. fries are a toss up between the two any day of the week. but the over the top is the option for a vanilla malt!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it like the "real cheese" on domino's pizza?
BTW, "real Cheese" is a copyright name of fake cheese. Look at the box next time you get one. The copyright sign is on the cheese thing.

Idk about dominoes because I've probably had it less than a handful of times. I've only tried the one in Norman so perhaps the other locations may differ. I would love for an OSAer to give the Norman location a try then share their opinion on the "cheese".

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it like the "real cheese" on domino's pizza?
BTW, "real Cheese" is a copyright name of fake cheese. Look at the box next time you get one. The copyright sign is on the cheese thing.
Got a citation for that? I'm pretty sure the name would be trademarked, not copyrighted (copyrights expire; trademarks can be extended indefinitely), and there's no such trademark. There is a trademark for the "Real" logo ( image.jpg) that is held by the United Dairy Industry Association. Per the USPTO, "THE CERTIFICATION MARK IS USED BY PERSONS AUTHORIZED BY APPLICANT TO CERTIFY THE PRODUCT AS GENUINE DAIRY PRODUCTS."

Latest posts

Top Bottom