On the run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ha!!!

when I was a young lad I yelled at my mom to make me a pie. I got in trouble for it but our old neighbor who was a drunk overheard me. He said "woman go git that boy a pie!" so she went and got a pie. I got to eat pie outside on the steps with my old drunk neighbor.

Funniest post in da thread. LOL!

[Broken External Image]

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You couldn't pay my two boys enough to talk like that to their mother especially if I could hear it. Not when they were four and not now when they are 35 and 45. If a kid don't respect his mother just who will he respect?

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So my wife asked my four year old to put his plate in the sink after dinner I'm sitting there happily munching on my tacos until it happened. Without any cue from me without missing a beat my four year old responded to my wife "that's women's work" . I just grabbed my my keys ran out to the truck and I'm currently driving down 35. Dear lord help me if she gets ahold of me.......

Gee, thanks, Super_soph. I read this to my wife and now she's mad at me! Like I did it or something... "well you would have if you'd have thought of it first." Of course, as I have no vocal filtration and, sometimes, the language of a sailor with Tourette's, I somehow felt the need to respond, "Hey! Quit yer flap yappin' and finish the cookin'!" Now, with all this having been said and understood, I somehow didn't yet grasp the depth of the coming terror. "And get those damned shoes off! I paid good money for you and I won't have you escaping so easily!" When I woke up, my eight-year-old was cackling without control.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom