Open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tagillespie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to push Rep. Tibbs -- she bottled it up last year but she can still allow HB 1414 to be heard in her committee during the 2010 session. She needs to worry about her re-election. Her office number is (405) 557-7379.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Be sure to write to us after you finish shoveling that "mild climate" powdery stuff in January...and February...etc....:friday:

LOL! True, but then I could wander a bit more southward if I spot a snowflake until it disappears. Just musing on the option of moving. I would prefer to stay in OK and still be able to open carry in accord with the 2A.

tagillespie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was under the impression Tibbs wasn't running for reelection, which is why she volunteered to jump on the grenade for the House leadership.
The way I worded that is the way it was worded to me by another Republican legislator. I know she doesn't term limit out until 2012. You could be correct, but until she announces one way or the other I will assume she will run again -- and will call and visit her office until she gets sick of hearing my name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom