Overhaulin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen a few episodes of Overhaulin' over the years but recently discovered that Netflix has a bunch (if not all) of the episodes on tap. I'm hooked and can't turn away. Sure, it's a gear head's delight with all the great parts they install on the cars but the part that gets me every time is the fact that the vehicles have a long history with the family. I guess I'm just one of those guys who understands that vehicles are often a lot more than just steel and rubber. Chip Foose seems like a damn fine human who loves to make people happy through his art.

My name is Steve and I've been Overhauled!

cheese79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love that show too, but a friend of mine checked into it for his dad one time, you have to pay taxes on all of those pretty parts and for a lot of the other stuff they do. it was crazy

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the one where they got Chip Foose by overhauling his dads 58 Chevy truck, I think, and gave it to him. He said "This is mine" pointing at the truck and teared up. Truck had a lot of sitimental value to Chip. I love seeing the episodes where the person is really deserving of the gift. I wished we had something like that her in the good old state of oklahoma.

Check out Street Customs on Netflix, it's similar.

Let me know if you find any other stuff like overhaulin on netflix. We don't have cable, so it's the closest we can get.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the one where they got Chip Foose by overhauling his dads 58 Chevy truck, I think, and gave it to him. He said "This is mine" pointing at the truck and teared up. Truck had a lot of sitimental value to Chip. I love seeing the episodes where the person is really deserving of the gift. I wished we had something like that her in the good old state of oklahoma.

Check out Street Customs on Netflix, it's similar.

Let me know if you find any other stuff like overhaulin on netflix. We don't have cable, so it's the closest we can get.

That was the best episode of them all.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on the team that built the 2 door Tahoe, it was one of the most fun things I've ever done. And Chip is a real stand up guy. He has dropped in on us a few times here in Stillwater, and every time he has been the most down to earth guy you could imagine. And, Cherie can kick Jessie's ass at car stuff all day long!

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch Overhaulin', and then watch American Hot Rod, and see the stark contrast between Boyd and Chip. Chip is an awesome guy who loves people, and uses his craft to make the world a better place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom