pedestrian saving a parking space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey that's me LOL
Nothing funner than taking the ol CJ on 36s and parking it right next to the Vette the guy decided to park 15 spaces out away from everyone. It's even funner when your buddy parks his on the other side!!!
Sorry fella, we didnt want our Jeeps to get door dinged or hit by a stray cart LOL

How much those 36" tires cost?

You think the chuckle you get would be worth coming back to find the Vette gone and two of your tires opened up like ripe melons because the guy in the Vette carried a razor knife for just such occasions?

I don't get people that go out of their way to intentionally piss people off that are just going about their business not bothering anyone.

Does it really piss you off that bad that the guy's got enough money to buy a Vette and you don't? I'm not being a wise ass, I'm really asking. What is inside your mind that would cause you to go out of your way to piss off a perfect stranger, that didn't do anything more than try to take care of something that he thought was pretty nice, and maybe he had to save a bunch of years to have?

How would it make you feel if a stranger walked up to your stuff at the range, and pushed one of your guns to the edge of the table so that it almost fell off? Would that upset you?

Seriously, what is it in you that drives that type of behavior? I'm curious.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, would you rather them be talking on the phone or texting while at the checkout counter -or even worse- while driving.
Well, a person *could* drive to the far (empty) end of the parking lot, park, and talk/text until their heart is content.

Of course, someone sitting in a parked car with their attention somewhere else - especially with the car running - is potentially making themselves a target for mayhem, regardless of where they're parked; aside from everything else it's just not a very bright thing to do.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much those 36" tires cost?

You think the chuckle you get would be worth coming back to find the Vette gone and two of your tires opened up like ripe melons because the guy in the Vette carried a razor knife for just such occasions?

I don't get people that go out of their way to intentionally piss people off that are just going about their business not bothering anyone.

Does it really piss you off that bad that the guy's got enough money to buy a Vette and you don't? I'm not being a wise ass, I'm really asking. What is inside your mind that would cause you to go out of your way to piss off a perfect stranger, that didn't do anything more than try to take care of something that he thought was pretty nice, and maybe he had to save a bunch of years to have?

How would it make you feel if a stranger walked up to your stuff at the range, and pushed one of your guns to the edge of the table so that it almost fell off? Would that upset you?

Seriously, what is it in you that drives that type of behavior? I'm curious.

So parking next to you is equal to pushing one of your guns? I don't belive anyone suggested touching anyone else's stuff.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So parking next to you is equal to pushing one of your guns? I don't belive anyone suggested touching anyone else's stuff.

Okay, I'll stipulate to that.

But why go out of your way to piss off someone you don't even know, that hasn't done anything to you? Seriously? Why would you do that?

For the record, even when I buy a new car, I don't park out at the edge of the lot, but I understand why someone might do that.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's lines on parking lots to seperate cars. As long as I'm on my side of the line, what have you got to be pissed at?

The ones that are really anal are the ones that take TWO spaces so no one can park next to them.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's lines on parking lots to seperate cars. As long as I'm on my side of the line, what have you got to be pissed at?

The ones that are really anal are the ones that take TWO spaces so no one can park next to them.

Okay.

You seem like a nice guy.

Be careful. I hope you don't park next to the wrong guy sometime.

The reason the specific question I asked is because I have a really, really (self admitted) "redneck" customer that owns a blue collar business, but has done really, really well for himself, and drive really expensive hot rod cars when he isn't working. He carries that razor knife I mentioned for just such occasions. I've never seen him actually do it, but he claims to have done it several times, and one of his employees claims to have watched him do it once.

Just be careful.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay.

The reason the specific question I asked is because I have a really, really (self admitted) "redneck" customer that owns a blue collar business, but has done really, really well for himself, and drive really expensive hot rod cars when he isn't working. He carries that razor knife I mentioned for just such occasions. I've never seen him actually do it, but he claims to have done it several times, and one of his employees claims to have watched him do it once.

Just be careful.

Some people just dont get it Jakeman. Its like when your sibling says "Im not touching you" but their finger is 1/5in from your face.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay.

Just be careful.

he's obviously a well adjusted individual

Latest posts

Top Bottom