People of Connecticut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<sigh>

Yeah... you're right. If they're not registered in that state, they're illegal. And now there are upwards of 100,000 new felons in the state they can punish, incarcerate, collect fines from and whose privacy they can invade. People who just a few days before were law-abiding citizens who simply believed in and exercised the rights ennumerated by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. But some knee-jerk anti-Constitutional legslators somehow managed to turn them all into criminals.

Good job CT. You are well on your way...

Totally agree and concur that it's complete ********.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All laws are control measures.

My point is CT isnt going around confiscating everyone's guns nor do they plan to(at this time). They are confiscating guns that are illegally owned. As dumb and stupid as the laws are they are still the law for the time being. If you followed the law and registered your AWs and LCMs your guns are safe until future confiscation.

Fify..

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All laws are control measures.

My point is CT isnt going around confiscating everyone's guns nor do they plan to(at this time). They are confiscating guns that are illegally owned. As dumb and stupid as the laws are they are still the law for the time being. If you followed the law and registered your AWs and LCMs your guns are safe.

You don't get it.

Some of you people still need waking up.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking we need to get set up to start challenging whether "registration" is tantamount to "infringement."

I mean, let's face it, the bleeding hearts don't think we should have to show valid ID to cast votes in an election, but think that someone having to worry about having their name on a government list of people who own a certain type of firearm is an acceptable circumstance not infringing on one's right to possess and bear arms?

What a bunch of wackadoos.

<edit> Same people who don't think militant-appearing Black Panthers standing outside a polling place and behaving in a boisterous and threatening manner isn't voter intimidation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom