People of Connecticut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it happened in oklahoma, would we be able to make threads about it?

Nope. When the OSBI went through 4473's and sent letters to people who bought .40 cal glocks "asking" them to bring their pistols in for ballistic testing after those two girls were murdered, the threads about it disappeared quietly.

After that I became full on "reddog" tin foil and all, I just don't talk about it especially online.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. When the OSBI went through 4473's and sent letters to people who bought .40 cal glocks "asking" them to bring their pistols in for ballistic testing after those two girls were murdered, the threads about it disappeared quietly.

After that I became full on "reddog" tin foil and all, I just don't talk about it especially online.

Say what?!? [Goes to google and prays excellent Google-fu turns up nothing.]

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think of this. You're on the way to work one day when an ordinary cop pulls you over.
You hand him your papers. "Oh I see you have a CCL, are you armed right now, sir? Well, I certainly appreciate that, sir. Please leave your weapon in the car and join me in the patrol car."

He runs a warrant check and explains that you'll have to take a ride down town so this mistake can be cleared up.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Technically you ARE under arrest. This sort of thing happens now and then.

Next thing you know, you're in a holding cell with all the other patriots who couldn't keep their heads down. You don't go out in a blaze of glory after all.

Long story made short.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Don't know. I expect members got a bit cop-bashy. Someone will confirm or deny shortly.

There was a point in 2008 or 2009 where there was apparently a massive database crash that led to the disappearance of many threads, including the classic XD vs Coffee Tablle.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom