Post like redneck 1861

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this thread, everyone will get a shot at making a post like redneck1861. I'll start to get the ball rolling. . .

Ok, so last night, my dad and I were out in workshop, rebuilding a sb350. We heard a noise like breaking glass, and then a woman screaming. I immediately grabbed the M4 I keep in the tool bin, and dad picked up his 870 from behind the shovels. Locked and loaded we moved in on our neighbors house, where we heard the noise come from. We busted in his back door, cleared the house, slicing the pie, going room to room. No sign of the intruders. Their bedroom was last. We opened the door, but apparently the intruders had left. They were obviously some sick pervs and had made the couple strip their clothes off, and then made my neighbor lie on top of his wife. Good thing we were there to help em out. Always watch your back out there.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wrecked my Suzuki Samurai this morning while practicing one handed malfunction clearance with my Kimber and driving with my injured hand. My grandpa, who is a doctor, bought me a new 1996 Accord though this afternoon so everything is good. Topped it out at 98mph on the way home from Barry Sanders Hyundai where I got to meet Heisman trophy winner Steve Owens. He is a good friend of my grandpa's and is coming over to grill out steaks next week when we have a grill/shoot out to celebrate my graduation from the CIA (culinary institute of ada).

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dad picked up his 870 from behind the shovels.

^ This made me laugh as my father keeps an old beat up H&R single shot 12g in a rack that holds shovels, pry bars, tyre irons, and tools of the like by the door of the shop at our farm for armadillo duty and other things (non-tactical LOL). And it not uncommon for us to be rebuilding a 'SB350'.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story, I **** you not.

One evening I was working late at the shop working on a customer's AR. He had a spent casing lodged in the chamber and wanted a deep cleaning....anyway, I'm scrubbing the barrel and a red dot appears on my hand. I was like "oh ****" so I barrel rolled off of my stool and drew my trusty Charter Arms Bulldog in 44 special, but there was nobody there. After securing the building I returned to scrubbing the barrel and what do you know, the dot appeared on the back of my hand again. Barrel roll, rinse and repeat. The third time the dot appeared on my hand, I realized that the vertical fore grip on the tactical rig I was cleaning was a Crimson Trace.

Everything in this post is true except for the barrel roll part, it was more of a turn my head and look over my shoulder for Keelty, that's just the kind of thing that he would do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom