Post like redneck 1861

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess who... Redneck

I know there are some attorney's on here, but is anyone a personal injury attorney? I think I need to get one.

Back in April of this year, me and a buddy were heading home from shooting pool, and we were going to another friends house, he was driving and I was in the passanger seat, and we were getting off the interstate and a U-Haul swevered into our lane and hit us on the passanger side, and after we got hit, my door was smashed and would not open, so I had to climb out of the window, and my foot got caught on the seat belt, so I fell and hit my head on the road.. I end up going to the ER by amblance and they told me I had a concussion..

They U-haul's driver had insurance with progressive and I guess they accepted Liability, but I have not been able to get ahold of anyone, I leave many messages and nobody calls me back, so I decided I would just get a lawyer to handle it..

The only person here that I know for sure is a attorney is JB Brooks, but don't know if he takes this kind of thing. Is anyone here interested in taking my claim?

Post here or PM me.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Redneck1851

I have for sale a 16" aluminum wheel that came off a 2005 Kia Sorento, wheel is in perfect shape, complete with center cap. It has an almost brand new tire with less than 100 miles on it. Tire size is 245/70R/16 it is a Radar branded Tire, link to tire- http://www.autoparts4america.com/ind...roducts_id=201

Tire is in 99%+ condition, still has the little nipples on it. I am asking for $150 obo. Or trade for gun related items

I also have the rear tonneau cover for the same car, it is the thing in the back, that pulls out and retracts to cover the rear cargo area. It is in perfect shape as well, I dont have pictures of it right now, but if you want pictures I can take some. Price is $80 obo. or trade for gun related items

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha old redneck1851

Ok everyone, about 2 months ago I had this hppen to me, my story is kinda embarassing, I dont mind sharing with others, but please take it easy on me, I am 22 years old, have been around guns all of my life, and I have about 30 right now,
Now to my story, I had just bought a Brand new Ruger P944th, it is a .40S&W. I got home and broke it down to clean it out, got everything nice on it, then I put it back together with no issues, I got this pistol just to leave on my nightstand. Now I am a firm believer that a unloaded gun is useless, So I load my mag, put it in the pistol and chamber a round, I then drop the mag and put the pistol down, so that I can put another round in the mag so it will be full loaded, I then put the mag back in the pitol.
And for those of you that dont know, this Ruger has a safety that doubles as a hammer release, Now this is when I get careless I was laying in bed, I went to drop the hammer so i could store the gun and I accidently hit the trigger causing it to fire, but the worst part is that my other hand was in front of the barrel, the round was a .40S&W with a speer golddot JHP, worst pain in my life, anyone else have any stories?

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did he move to Florida?

pic.epicfail.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_02_liar_fail_impersonate_deputy.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom