Presidential debates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are any of ya'll looking forward to the presidential debates tonight at 9pm?

What do you think is going to happen?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/hillary-clinton-debate-prep-strategy/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/trump-s-debate-strategy-let-clinton-talk.html

“Let Trump be Trump” was the mantra that guided Donald Trump's successful drive to the Republican presidential nomination. But his team is taking a “Let Hillary be Hillary” approach to the first presidential debate.

Fox News has learned that the view inside Trump Tower is that the real estate mogul stands to gain by standing back and letting Hillary Clinton talk. And talk.

Whether it's a wise strategy to give the studied Democratic nominee even more time to show off her policy chops remains to be seen. But the GOP nominee is being advised to let Clinton speak as much as possible on the debate stage, with the thinking being that she could lose viewers the more she does.

I think they're both very hated people, but trump, for all his faults, is much more charismatic than Hillary.

When i hear Hillary speak, it exudes artificiality. I can almost sense the ******** coming off her tongue.

Maybe trump is just as much a liar as her, but he has some charisma -- he is much more likeable in terms of personality. and with their likeability so low, even a small inch upwards could dramatically change things in a close election.

I think these debates are Trump's to lose.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to watch, for entertainment value. One or both of them is probably going to get a major case of the red ass over not just the questions posed but the other's responses. Should be a spectacle. Should be fun. You just know Trump is going to get nasty and attack. "Crooked Hillary" - watch for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to watch, but just for entertainment value. One or both of them is probably going to get case of the red ass over not just the questions posed but the other's responses. Should've fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not forget ol' ronnie. That guy had a wit about him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom