What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good reviews on that company.They have kind of picked my interest
I have three of their knives (that Blackfoot 2.0, a Speedgoat, and a Supercub, all in Magnacut), plus the IFAK, leather horizontal-carry sheaths for the Speedgoat and Supercub, and a leather strop from MKC. I'm not big into stickers, but they have some really nice ones that they send with the stuff you buy from them.

They keep some knives in stock (usually the ones in "52100 Ball Bearing steel"), but they do most of their knives (especially the Magnacut blades) in limited-production drops, so they can be hard to get. I want one of the knives they do for Fieldcraft Survival (Mike Glover's preparedness company), but when those drop you have to be right on it--I get their texts when they do drops, and there have been several times where I've gotten to their site at 8:03 after an 8pm drop to find that all of the knives from said drop are sold out.

I'd have more MKC blades (I was very tempted by the Whitetail that dropped this evening), but those things ain't cheap...

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my EDC firearm varies dependent on my daily AO - if im doing outdoorsy **** - my well used 5" DeLeon is always on me -- (its always with me in some fashion anyway, but i leave it in the truck if im running errands )
but for todays stuff im carrying this and the 1911 on a non traditional Dynamis gunbelt

6C0fsl4l.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom