Presidential debates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is my superbowl. i'll be watching.

it's clinton's to lose. she is on when she's on, but 10-20% of the time she falters. little bit of a wildcard factor.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Donald has my vote, and nothing he says or does tonight will change that. I will more than likely be watching since my wife is a journalism teacher and tries to stay up on current events, but I really couldn't care less.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Donald has my vote, and nothing he says or does tonight will change that. I will more than likely be watching since my wife is a journalism teacher and tries to stay up on current events, but I really couldn't care less.

As ****ed up as it is, for me, it's almost a sport.

Some people watch football or basketball, but i mean this is the ultimate sport. A battle of the wits, with the ultimate prize.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be watching it.
90 minutes, no commercials or bathroom breaks. I'm wondering if Hillary can last that long.

I know I am going to have a hard time with 90 minutes of no commercials or half time, but we will get by, not many people will miss me a few minutes.

We are having smoked brisket chunks, cheese chunks, olives, corn chips with the Wifeys salsa, and a few cold beers to munch on set up on our rarely used TV trays in front of the big TV ready for the big show.

I hope FOX has the Frank Luntz guy on Hannity's part later with his graph stuff with undecided voters. I really enjoy his segments. Have to get through an hour with Kelly to find out though.

Interesting year for politics, lets see what happens next.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can get all the BS I want from the neighbor's cattle. Though less potent than the political BS, at least the bovine sourced manure doesn't smell as bad, doesn't keep me up at night, and will help grow stuff.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom