Public Land Bucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Below are the pictures of the bucks that I have taken on Public Hunting and US Army Corps of Engineers that is open for public hunting. All these pictures are since 2006. Some were taken by camera, others by cell phone.
2006 Ft. Gibson PHA
[Broken External Image]
2006 Eufaula Corp Land
[Broken External Image]
2007 Ft. Gibson PHA
[Broken External Image]
2007 Eufaula Corp Land
[Broken External Image]
2008 Ft. Gibson PHA
[Broken External Image]
2008 Eufaula Corp Land
[Broken External Image]
2009 Eufaula Corp Land
[Broken External Image]
2009 Eufaula Corp Land
[Broken External Image]
2010 Eufaula Corp Land
[Broken External Image]
This picture below is of one of my friends. He was hunting in one of my fixed stands in 2009 on Eufaula Corp Land. This is his first ever bow kill. He WILL NOT be hunting out of anymore of my stand sites! Lucky B@stard!
[Broken External Image]
These deer may not be considered "Monsters" by some hunters standards, but I'm very proud of the success that I have had considering where I am hunting.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good Deer! keep em coming, i like to see deer coming from the public lands. makes me wonder why i pay for a lease sometimes...

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a lot of the hunters here started on public land. usually the only option for beginning hunters. i hunted public land for a few years but never connected. mainly because i didn't put my time in the field. how about some public land pics to get the guys hunting those areas pumped up

I started out hunting private land in 1985 when I was 12 years old. By 2005 every piece of private land that I had permission to hunt had either been sold or the land owner decided to get in on the whole Lease thing. Deer Hunting is my passion, but I will not drop down a bunch of money to have access to hunt someone elses land. I will just have to work harder and hunt smarter to be successful on public land.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rifle Draw Hunt @ Lexington

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v644_engrtobe_deer2.jpg

Regular Primitive season @ Lexington

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v644_engrtobe_Photobucket_1.jpg

Primitive Draw Hunt @ McGee Creek

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v644_engrtobe_Cropped.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom