Public Restroom Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember several years ago before toilet paper was encased in public restrooms? It was common to go into a stall and find that some jerk had urinated on the toilet paper.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't use your muscles they atrophy, if you don't use your immune system because you constantly sanitize everything it well become weak.

I don't seriously suggest anyone rub dirt on a cut. But I don't think everyone needs a sanitizing wipe for their shopping cart either.

Thanks for the lesson on immunology, man. I'll try to take it to heart and be more like you. :D

I can't wait to be HEALTHY! W00T!

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you guys and gals think you got it bad... try having to do it from a wheelchair. I have to transfer to a seat each time. I normally try to clean a little before I go. It is a shame when you have to carry cleaning products where ever you go.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may start carrying a man purse just for that reason.

People look at me funny but my first stop when I go in the ladies room is the sink. To get some wet, soapy paper towels and a handful of dry ones. People are NASSSSSS-TEEEEEEE ... :grumble: Especially women. I could tell you guys stories that would make you light-headed ... :nolike:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
People look at me funny but my first stop when I go in the ladies room is the sink. To get some wet, soapy paper towels and a handful of dry ones. People are NASSSSSS-TEEEEEEE ... :grumble: Especially women. I could tell you guys stories that would make you light-headed ... :nolike:

Gods, I could tell you stories that would make you poke holes in your own eardrums... lol.

But yes, you are kee-rekt.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a man. The world is my bathroom. Seriously - I'd rather go in the woods than a public restroom....

And for washing hands with dirt? Done it many times after gutting a deer (forgot gloves) rub dirt all over, it soaks up the blood, rinses right off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom