Question for revolver fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently saw a revolver that I liked the looks of and thought would make a fun project gun to play around with. It's a Taurus and my revolver experience is extensive with S&W (pre locks) and Ruger. I've never shot a Taurus. I've heard the recent production guns are not too bad. Appreciate any comments about these guns from anyone with recent experience. The gun is a 44 Mag but I would never shoot that. I've always had a soft spot for 44 Special. Here is the gun I saw. 14128165_01_taurus_m44_tracker_44_rem_mag__640.jpg

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a couple articles online recently about Taurus revolvers that were very positive. I tried to find them to post a link but can’t remember how I ended up on them.
From what those articles said, I wouldn’t be scared to give a Taurus a try.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's your opinion of them in comparison to similar sized smith's?

They both performed 100%. Taurus did have a few years of some inequities, it has always been “wife’s tale” buy old ones or the newer ones! I have a OLD 357 Taurus below that has no telling how many rounds through it, still shoots as day one back in 1980. Back then I had a Buddy’s dad that loaded me wad cutters for $2 a box, and we shot the **** out of it. It now rides across the country in a Motorhome.

E9D35839-8D54-4FA9-A4B1-407C4ADA2B22.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom