Question for revolver fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the warm months I carry a Tarus Judge while out on my 80 acre hideout. I never know If I'll come across a rattlesnake, cottonmouth, or wild hog.......so I carry with .410 and 45 long colt alternating in the cyclinder. takes no more than 2 trigger pulls to get to the appropriate round. It has not let me down.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are sweet. Blue with wood. Only way to go. Beautiful and sexy. 3 of my bestest friends have one each. I couldn’t find one within reason. I have a s&w 3” 24-3. A lot bigger. I made leather holsters for my friend’s. They shoot my cast boolits pretty good, and you can get hollow based wadcutters. Turned backwards and right load, pretty good defense fodder.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m betting you won’t be disappointed. Please post a range report after you get it. :thumb:
It's here. The trigger feels nice. I took it shooting with .44 Special only and it did good. I shot 200 gr wadcutters rated at 1000 fps, 190gr lead semi wchp rated at 1150 fps and 250gr lead gas check Keith style bullet at 1000fps. Of course, those ratings are with a longer bbl instead of my 2.5". That 250gr felt like I was shooting a magnum round. I'll save it for the woods. The trigger actually feels as good or better than my 340 M&P. It should be even better after it is shot more. I'll probably put some hogue rubber grips on it. It feels heavy compared to my two 5 shot .357s so I don't think I'll carry it much except in the woods. Here is the first cylinder fired da at 10 yds. Everything I shot was more accurate than me. 20230324_122923.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom