Random stuff you have repaired.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s easy and not too pricey to buy replacement parts these days. I almost bought a replacement fork off eBay for $80 but thought I could put the new to me lathe to work. I happened to have some 1.5” round bar but needed 1.25” to fit.

We’ll see if this one can hold up to me backing into trees.

View attachment 374585View attachment 374586View attachment 374587
You cheater, you! I ALWAYS buy Factory Specified Parts, 'cause they're not made in China or anything...

OK, no I don't either! ;)

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fixed this last Friday
IMG_3417.jpegIMG_3416.jpeg
IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3422.jpeg

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really random stuff…. One is a shop stool made out of two 2x4’s and a 1x4. the short video is a target that leans out from behind cover and ducks back so you have about 2 seconds to get rounds on it.

D3CF9128-8DB8-4EDB-9E3C-268926CAE404.jpeg

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever really built anything but I got this going. I should be done building in his weekend, prolly start finishing next week. I built this from a 5 dollar plan I bought off Etsy.
I finished up the small deck for my above ground pool and I was really happy with how it turned out but I am having problem with the deck boards curling up. I went with regular pressure treated lumber and just finished it with thompsons water seal. I like the bare wood look but should I have stained it or painted it and that would have prevented the curling or warping? The framing of the deck is fine but should I have used a different wood?

Latest posts

Top Bottom