Redmax ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a guy I wished I had known and had as a friend! Belayed condolence's to all that knew him. Pattie I will see you later and "bring that check on" LOL! I look forward to meeting your better half too!

He was a big ol' Teddy Bear of a guy! This world was a better place with him in it.

I wish he was here to meet you ... y'all have a lot in common. Some people just leave us all way too soon ... :(

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my wife was put in the hospital in Tulsa for emergency surgery, I posted about what to do while stranded in Tulsa. He came to the hospital, picked me up. We had lunch, then to 2nd Amendment to shoot a bit. I didn't realize he was already sick at the time, even though he mentioned he just had a treatment. I didn't ask what kind.

Anyway, I'm proud to have known him.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my grandfather in-law was in the hospital he would stop by and have lunch with us in the cafeteria if he saw us. Every time I go past junk yard dawg at 61st and Mingo I remember it was the last FGST lunch I had with him.

JoshGN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
rat killing sure has slowed down since Steve passed....was just thinking about his phone calls, 'with nothing report'...

Pumpkin, I'm pretty sure every time I talked to Steve, he talked about you and Troy Scott....

Latest posts

Top Bottom