Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kind of a rush to judgement, in my opinion. Some were being destructive, yes, but most were just trying to feed their families.
Tough spot, getting laid off, and the unemployment runs out. No one wants to hire you, 'cause you're overqualified, and then an opportunity like this comes along.

You can't be serious?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't be serious?

Of course I'm not serious.
I have been watching a little of this nonsense for the last week...having watched the Rodney King riots a few years ago also. (the truck driver getting a brick spiked on to his head sticks in my mind)
My dad worked with guys that had seen the Tulsa "Race Riot" in 1921...I know it's 3rd hand information, but the stories these guys told about that situation were far different from the "official" story today.
Makes me wonder if it didn't start out like this one, and citizens simply took the law into their own hands.
Perhaps if that were the case these days, there would be less rioting and less militarization of the police.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
National Guard just got invited to the party.

i.imgur.com_8RFgqRe.jpg

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wonder why more news hasnt been covering this? Think there is a concerted effort to keep this out of Natl media and to keep it from spreading?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Zonation piece was very good.

I have been watching some of this. Last night, an officer threatened to shoot a videographer from a news station live on camera. Straight up said "get the F out of here our I will shoot you with this" and pointed his rifle at him. That is just another part of the problem.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That Zonation piece was very good.

I have been watching some of this. Last night, an officer threatened to shoot a videographer from a news station live on camera. Straight up said "get the F out of here our I will shoot you with this" and pointed his rifle at him. That is just another part of the problem.

I seen that and another one that said he'd beat the fukc out him and cave his head in.

Ive been to protests before. Ive always thought if something happens, ill give back what I get. Thankfully nothing ever happened. But im not gonna take a civil beating. We as citizens have rights to protest, assembly and free speech which is just as important as the Right to bear arms.

I think its a sham that the media isnt giving this protest the TV time it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom